travel & tourism related phrases
靠窗座位
在飞机或火车上选择座位时,人们常会优先选择靠窗座位以便欣赏风景。
"I always prefer a window seat when I fly so I can look at the clouds."
在餐厅或咖啡厅,靠窗座位通常更受欢迎,因为可以享受自然光线和窗外景色。
"Could we get a table with a window seat? I love watching the street while I eat."
旅行安排
在商务旅行中,公司通常会为员工处理旅行安排。
"The company will take care of all your travel arrangements for the conference."
个人度假时,可能需要自己或通过旅行社完成旅行安排。
"I need to finalize my travel arrangements for the holiday next week."
旅行代理人
在旅行社咨询或预订旅行服务时使用
"I booked my vacation through a travel agent."
讨论旅行安排或计划时提及
"The travel agent helped us find the best deals for our trip."
疲惫的旅程
描述长途旅行后的身体和精神疲劳
"After the tiring journey, all I wanted was a hot shower and a good night's sleep."
比喻完成一项耗时耗力的任务或项目
"Completing the project on time felt like a tiring journey, but it was worth it in the end."
带上保暖衣物
在寒冷的天气或冬季旅行前提醒他人携带保暖衣物
"Don't forget to take warm clothes with you when you go skiing."
准备户外活动时建议穿着或携带保暖衣物
"It's going to be cold at night, so make sure to take warm clothes."
平稳的飞行
用于描述飞机飞行过程中没有颠簸、舒适的情况
"We had a smooth flight with no turbulence at all."
在旅行或商务出行中,用来表达对飞行体验的满意
"Thank you for the smooth flight; I was able to rest comfortably."
智能酒店
指配备物联网设备、人工智能等技术的现代化酒店,提供自动化服务。
"Smart hotels use AI to personalize guest experiences."
在讨论未来旅游或科技趋势时提及的酒店类型。
"Many travelers prefer smart hotels for their convenience and advanced technology."
定期航班
在航空公司官网或旅行平台上查询航班信息时使用
"I booked a scheduled flight from New York to London for next week."
讨论旅行计划或行程安排时提及
"The scheduled flight was delayed due to bad weather."
一路平安
在某人即将开始长途旅行时,用来表达祝福。
"Wishing you a safe journey back home!"
在告别时,作为一种礼貌的祝愿用语。
"Have a safe journey and take care!"
破旧的酒店
描述年久失修、设施陈旧的酒店
"We stayed at a run-down hotel near the train station because it was cheap."
在旅游评论或游记中提及住宿条件较差的地方
"The run-down hotel had peeling wallpaper and a musty smell."
返程
用于描述旅行或出差后的回家路程
"We booked our return journey for the following week."
指从目的地返回出发地的行程
"The return journey was much quicker because there was less traffic."
外出旅程;去程
用于描述从出发地到目的地的旅行,尤其指单程旅行。
"The outward journey took us about five hours by train."
在交通或旅游规划中,区分去程和返程时使用。
"We planned the outward journey carefully to avoid any delays."
错过了她的转机航班
在旅行中因延误或其他原因未能赶上转机航班
"She missed her connecting flight due to the delay of her first flight."
描述某人因时间安排不当导致无法按时转机
"After rushing through the airport, he still missed his connecting flight."
回家
当某人结束一天的工作或活动后准备回家时使用。
"It's getting late, you should make your way home now."
在告别时,提醒某人安全回家时使用。
"After the party, everyone started to make their way home."
预订
在餐厅预订座位
"I would like to make a reservation for two at 7 PM tonight."
预订酒店房间
"Can I make a reservation for a double room next weekend?"
豪华酒店
旅游预订平台或广告中描述高端住宿选择
"We stayed at a luxury hotel during our vacation in Paris."
商务旅行或度假时讨论住宿标准
"The conference will be held at a luxury hotel downtown."
漫长的夜间旅程
描述乘坐火车或巴士在夜间长途旅行的情况
"We embarked on a long overnight journey to reach the mountain village by dawn."
比喻经历一段耗时且艰难的过程
"Preparing for the exam felt like a long overnight journey, but it was worth it in the end."
国际的;国际上的
在比较不同国家的产品或服务时使用,例如:'我们不仅关注本地市场,也关注国际上的竞争对手。'
"Our company competes not only with local businesses but also with international ones."
在讨论国际合作或交流时使用,例如:'这次会议汇集了国内外的专家,尤其是国际上的知名学者。'
"The conference attracted many scholars, including several prominent international ones."
Discover more topics to expand your learning